Do you love Koori Curriculums resources? Are you creative and innovative in the way that you use our products in play?
We are on the hunt for brand ambassadors across several age groups and settings including; OOSHC, Primary School, Early Childhood Services, Family Day Care, educators specifically working with infants and AT HOME!
The right brand ambassador is someone who:
- loves Koori Curriculum products
- Is creative and innovative in the way they facilitate and set up play experiences for children
- Has permission to photograph children interacting with our products (images will be used on socials, presentations and publications).
- Can meet deadlines.
- Can write succinct reviews of products (added bonus for curriculum references).
The chosen ambassadors will receive:
A package of Koori Curriculum resources each month to play and engage with FOR FREE!
Entries will open on the 6th of September 2022 and will have to be submitted by no later than the 6th of October 2022.
How to apply:
- Write a 300-600 word blog post about how you are using Koori Curriculum products
- A photo supporting the play activities for your blog post submission
The Director of the Koori Curriculum, Jessica Staines will select the next Koori Curriculum Kids ambassadors from the submitted entries.
The chosen Koori Curriculum Kids ambassadors will be announced on the 10th of October 2022.
All submissions will be displayed in a virtual gallery.
Please note: images are to be free of emojis, blurring or any other type of cover on children's faces. You must have written permission upon request of Koori Curriculum to show children's faces in images.
Submission Format: We can only accept image submissions as either JPEG or PNG. Any alternative file format/s will not be accepted and therefore considered ineligible for the competition.
By submitting an entry you confirm you are the parent or guardian of the children in your submission, or have permission by the parent or guardian, and the Koori Curriculum has your permission to use the blog post and photos submitted for any legal use, including but not limited to: publicity, copyright purposes, illustration, advertising, social media and web content.
Furthermore, you understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.