To celebrate our community of Family Day Care Educators Koori Curriculum is holding a competition just for you.
We want to see how you are embedding an Aboriginal perspective in your service.
What you need to do to win:
- Take a picture that shows how you are embedding Aboriginal perspectives at your service
- Write a 300-word (or more) blurb supporting your submission image on how you are embedding Aboriginal perspectives.
- Include your Family Day Care Service name in the submission
Entries will open on the 7th of November 2022 and will have to be submitted by no later than the 28th of November 2022.
Voting will close on the 4th of December 2022.
The 10 entries with the highest number of votes will be shortlisted and reviewed by the Director of the Koori Curriculum, Jessica Staines who will select the winner.
The chosen winner will be announced on the 5th of December 2022. All submissions will be displayed in a virtual gallery.
The winner will receive a $200 store voucher to the Koori Curriculum.
Please note: submissions must be by an Educator working in a Family Day Care Service.
Submission Format: We can only accept image submissions as either JPEG or PNG. Any alternative file format/s will not be accepted and therefore considered ineligible for the competition.
Voting: to vote enter your name and email address, you will be able to vote for one entry once per day and will be added to our weekly newsletter.
Any issues with submission or votes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to vote in the competition:
- Click on “open gallery” below
- Click on the picture of the Educator you wish to vote for
- Scroll down to the “Vote Now” button
- Enter your name and email address and click the “I am not a robot” button
- Click on the “Vote Now” button