Koori Curriculum Bush Tucker Competition
We want to see the ways you are embedding an Aboriginal perspective in your program and practice through the use of bush tucker
- This may be through your centre menus.
- Through the planting of bush tucker gardens.
- Or through teaching about and including native plants in children’s interests, places and spaces.
What you need to do to win:
- Take a picture showing how you are using bush tucker
- Write a blurb explaining how you are embedding an Aboriginal perspective through the use of Bush Tucker
The competition will be open from the 4th to the 20th of October for entries.
Voting will close on the 27th of October.
The winners will be announced on the 1st of November via our newsletter, Facebook and on our Instagram.
What you may win:
Entries go in the draw to win one of 3 prizes:
1st Prize: a $100 Koori Curriculum voucher to use on our store
2nd Prize: a Bush Tucker pack valued at $75, check out our range here: https://buff.ly/3ftRQ19
3rd Prize: a Bush Tucker pack valued at $50, check out our range here: https://buff.ly/3ftRQ19
Entries will be opened to friends and families to vote, the 10 entries with the highest number of votes will be shortlisted and reviewed by the Director of the Koori Curriculum, Jessica Staines who will select 3 winners.
Important note: submissions must be by an adult on behalf of the child or children participating.
Submission Format: We can only accept image submissions as either JPEG or PNG. Any alternative file format/s will not be accepted and therefore considered ineligible for the competition.
To vote enter your name and email address, you will be able to vote for one entry once per day and will be added to our weekly newsletter.
Any issues with submission or votes please contact us at email@example.com
How to vote in the competition:
- Click on “open gallery” below
- Click on the picture of the Educator you wish to vote for
- Scroll down to the “Vote Now” button
- Enter your name and email address and click the “I am not a robot” button
- Click on the “Vote Now” button