Penny - Plush Australian Small Emu 24cm/9.5″
- Unit Price
My name is Penny ...
The stuffing for Penny was made using 8 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
Penny is a cuddly medium-sized emu souvenir plush toy and is a lifelike stuffed animal with hand airbrushed details.
Emus are flightless birds and can live between ten and twenty years in the wild and have two sets of eyelids, one for blinking and the other for keeping the dust out. Penny has soft, long fluffy fur and soft velour neck and legs.
Penny measures 24cm/9.5″ in height (not including the legs) and 31cm/12″ in length and 11cm/4″ in width.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Soft handcrafted item making it the perfect Australian souvenir gift for the international traveller
- Penny makes a wonderful pair with Emily, a must-have collection set
- Great as an educational toy for this coat of arms animal
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
Wipe with a sponge using mild soap. Can be machine washed with a gentle program, natural soap a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees. Large items or items with a rattle inside should be washed by hand. Allow to aur dry, brush gently and fur will return as new. Non-toxic, Non Allergenic
Perfect for ages 3 and up, supervision recommended for children under 3 years old
If you are interested in our Traveling Mascot Program, click here.
See our Plush Toys in action...