Pride Trivets - Aboriginal
- Unit Price
Perfect to add a touch of pride to the home, office, school or daycare. For mob and allies alike. Trivets are 20cm in diameter and hand stitched using 2cm wool felt balls. The range is made in the colours of the Aboriginal.
Our felt trivets are:
- hand stitched, not glued, meaning they will last a long time
- personally handcrafted by our gorgeous artisans in Nepal
- unique due to the handmade nature and no two will be the same.
- free from plastics and toxins.
- eco-friendly being made from 100% sheep wool, sustainable and biodegradable.
Stands are not included but you can get stands from Kmart.
Spot clean when needed - the nature of wool ensures that it will repel water and form beaded droplets. Dab with a damp sponge to soak up any spillage - do not rub.
Due to different screen display settings, colours may vary slightly from that of the picture.