Koori Curriculum's 2023 Reconciliation Week Competition
The 27th May-2nd June is Reconciliation Week and the theme for 2023 is Be the Voice for Generations. We invite you to make a submission showcasing how you've interpreted this years theme and are teaching children about Reconciliation in your school or early learning service.
The top 10 play experiences with the highest votes will go in the draw to win:
- 1st prize: A Group Ticket for up to 5 Attendees to the Koori Curriculum 2023 Book Summit.
- 2nd prize: A $100 voucher for the Koori Curriculum store.
- 3rd prize: A $50 voucher for the Koori Curriculum store.
How to enter:
- Write a blurb of up to 300 words or more outlining how you've interpreted this year's theme and are teaching children about Reconciliation in your school or early learning service.
- Include an image that supports your written entry
The competition will be open from the 22nd of May to the 10th of June for entries.
Voting will close on the 10th of June.
The winner will be announced on the 11th of June via our newsletter, Facebook and on our Instagram.