Would you like a free mentoring session with Director of the Koori Curriculum Jessica Staines?
Our free mini mentoring sessions book out within minutes so to make sure you get the best opportunity we have created a waitlist for educators who would like advice on how to get themselves and their team started on their journey to meaningfully include Aboriginal perspectives in their program.
- This is a one on one session and not team mentoring
- Mentoring will be conducted via zoom
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to ensure you audio and camera connection is stable
- This session is 20 minutes in duration
- This is not for Koori Curriculum Club members, please arrange mentoring via the membership
- Mini mentoring sessions are limited to one person per centre
What Educators Say about mentoring with Jessica Staines
"Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us during our one on one training session. Our discussions together made me rethink my approach to the planning and documentation of children’s learning, particularly for Indigenous children."
- Melissa Crawford, Yurauna Early Childhood Centre
"Jessica’s strong pedagogical based knowledge, engaging and practical means of delivery, friendliness, honest and brave ability to share and exceptional ability to listen without judgment, provoke with respect and enable collaboration through empowerment was refreshing and the ingredients necessary for change. "
- Marnie Omeragic, Director Concord West Rhodes Preschool
Deadly live webinars to enjoy
Looking for pre-recorded webinars for you or your team?
Are you wanting to respectfully embed Aboriginal perspectives in your program?
In my private membership group, The Koori Curriculum Club, you’ll get amazing support to assist in the development of your centres Aboriginal programs, with regular Member mentoring sessions, lesson plans and master classes.