Challenging the Culture of Celebrations Webinar
They come in all shapes and sizes, forms and times of the year, they are of course celebrations!
Australia Day, ANZAC Day, Easter, Christmas, just to name a few, are times of the year when educators can feel challenged about the very nature of the event they are celebrating. Let Koori Curriculum assist in your planning stages, giving you strategies to guide decision making as you look at the year ahead.
Join us for this limited time only webinar where we discuss:
- Resolving feelings when our professional and personal philosophy surrounding celebrations clash.
- Consulting the code of ethics as part of the decision making process to ensure we are acting in the best interests of all children all the time.
- What do we include and what do we exclude? Who do we include and who do we exclude?
- How to best manage change of centre celebration culture for families.
- Defining and differentiating equality and equity to ensure all children have the capacity and support to thrive.
BONUS! This webinar comes with a FREE tips, tricks and tidbits sheet about NAIDOC Week in 2020.
Please note this is a prerecorded electronic product.
Webinars are for individual use only. For a multi-person license or organisation license please contact email@example.com
Webinars are approx 45mins to 60mins in length. Once purchased you will have access to the webinars for 12 months.
Certificates of completion are automatically issued once the webinar is complete.
Accessing the webinar instructions will be sent via email once you complete your purchase.
"I recommend this as a great way to start a conversation with your team. Purchase a couple so they all hear what you hear. It's a great thought-provoker."