Acknowledgement of Country Webinar
Saying an Acknowledgement of Country is one way we can honour and pay respects to the traditional custodians of the land. This webinar will reveal ways to make a daily acknowledgement meaningful and relevant to children in an early learning setting.
Jessica will also be yarning about the protocols and processes that educators should be mindful of when creating an acknowledgement of country.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The difference between a welcome to and acknowledgement of country
- Why saying an acknowledgement of country is important
- What should be included in an acknowledgement of country
- Ways to respectfully display an acknowledgement of country
- Ways to make an acknowledgement of country a meaningful part of your program
- Protocols associated with acknowledging country
Please note this is a prerecorded electronic product. Download instructions will be emailed once payment has been finalized at checkout.
Please note these webinars are for individual use only. For a multi-person license or organisation license please contact email@example.com
Webinars are approx 45mins to 60mins in length. You will have access to the webinar for 12 months.
Once you have completed your purchase our system will email instructions for accessing your webinar.
Certificates of completion are automatically issued once the webinar is complete.
"I highly recommend this webinar. Even if you feel confident with your services Acknowledgement, Jessica gives some amazing pointers in here that really helped me with our younger, non verbal age groups." - Nadia